Tuesday, March 06, 2012

A Handy Notepad

How many of us likes to scribble on their hands, especially the palm?
I used to scrawl a lot!
Back when I was doing my housemanship.
Not that I was too lazy to write on a piece of paper or notebook, but it was rather quick and easy! Plus I always misplace/ accidentally threw those papers away...
Yes it was kinda messy but it helped me a lot especially for a quick reminder of to-do's, extension numbers, patient's RN, bed numbers etc.
Memang habis cunnnn lah tattoo kat tangan time tu..hehehe
Tak cukup kat tapak tangan, belah atas tangan pun jadi notepad (but that was not me lah who did that).
Come to think of it, I have managed to play a small part in conserving the papers, by sacrificing my palm as a handy gadget.
Vaaahhhh.....shabash to me! 
Hehehehehe...



 Back in high school, I had a friend whom whenever she writes, her other hand (especially her thumb and index finger) would follow along the 'writing trail'.
In the end those fingers would be smudge in ink (masa sekolah menengah kan dah start pakai pen).
And sometimes when she rubbed her nose, it would inevitably turned blue/black (depends on the ink colourhehe).
I wonder if she still does it......
U ols ada conteng2 tangan???

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails